Thursday, August 9, 2012

Review:EOS Fay 3 Tone Grey Circle Lens

Brand:EOS
Diameter : 14.5mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.8mm
Life Span : 1 Year Disposal
I won the Maplelens photo contest for July and these are the lenses I chose(thank you Maplelens!).I'm in love you guys!Look at these!They are beautiful!The color makes such a drastic lovely difference in the eyes. 
This lens is also known as the EOS fairy grey.
The lenses only took a couple days to get to me because I actually got them with another pair that I bought. Maplelens has Fedex express shipping(only 2 days) for only 10 dollars! That is insane compared to other sites.Seriously.And as i've said a million times before I'm terrible at the waiting for lenses game so i'll totally throw in the extra 5 or so dollars to get them in 2 days as opposed to 14-25.
  
So safe!
Maplelens totally lovely packaging.
So sweet. The lenses I ordered with this were the EOS Candy browns. Maplelens actually accidentally sent me the wrong pair (they accidentally sent me the Neon Browns) I emailed them and they promptly responded saying that they were sorry and they'd send the Candy browns immediately and that I could keep the Neon Browns too. They even sent the Candy browns via Fedex to me which is so nice and awesome!Great customer service in my opinion.
Flash
No Flash

Design: 10/10 How beautiful is this color?Seriously. I love it. The design is so nice too!But the color is crazy pretty. I'm not sure but I sort of think these may be lighter than my EOS New Adult Greys (review:here) They are gorgeous and so pale in my opinion. They are a sort of blueish grey in flash photos but I think they are pretty grey in person. I love these!
Comfort: 8/10 These were beautifully comfy when I first popped them in (I wore them to work today) but by the end of my shift my eyes were pretty red. It may have been because I didn't sleep too much the night before. These are quite comfy though for the most part.
Enlargement: 8.5/10 These are a fairly enlarging lens but they are only 14.5mm. I believe this series is meant to look natural so with the being said they have a fairly natural enlargement.
Overall:9/10 If these had been a bit more comfy and enlarging I would seriously have no problem with them. The color is stunning. If you are looking for a very light greyish blue lens I really really do recommend these. They make a stunning difference on brown eyes.Probably one of my favorite lenses of the moment.

Want theseeee? Get them: HERE


By the way guys, my next couple posts are going to be lens review because I got a billion of them in the mail (more like...5)

have a nice day everyone! :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pink Wing Pointer