Monday, June 25, 2012

Review:Neo Cosmo Sunflower Aqua circle lens

Usage Modality:  Yearly 
BC:  8.6 mm
DIA:  14.2 mm
Water content:  45%



I purchased these contacts from Honeycolor. I've heard some pretty terrible customer service stories about Honeycolor so when I got my lenses I was pretty excited. I had been wanting to try out Neo for awhile because  I'd heard how incredibly comfy they were. I looked up a couple reviews and chose these because I was fairly certain they would show up very opaquely on my brown eyes. 

(honeycolor gave me that blue case instead of an animal one. I guess they were out of stock but the blues makes the contact pretty invisible.)
Design:6/10 I am going to be honest, these are probably my least favorite circle lenses. They show up rather dark on my eyes and give me absolutely no enlarging.  The color is pretty, it just wasn't what I was expecting.  I thought thse contacts would be a light bluish green. And I don't really like the flower pattern. 
Enlargement:3/10 Uh...so these really don't enlarge my eyes at all. Maybe a tiny tiny bit. 
Comfort: 7/10 These aren't at all what I was expecting. I was so bummed out when I put these in and expected incredibly beautifully comfortable feeling contacts. BUT THEY WEREN'T. They felt ok. Just ok. I was expecting beautiful things for these(and I probably would have been able to forgive all of the other things I dislike about this lens if it were comfortable for my eyes. :(
Overall:6/10 I don't really like these. They aren't comfortable for me, I don't really like the design and they barely enlarge my eyes. I had really high expectations for these lenses and they were overall a pretty big let down.

Stay lovely!! :)















 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pink Wing Pointer