Sunday, April 14, 2013

Review: MAC Paint Pot in Let's Skate

The other day I was wandering around Macy's looking for my grandmom and when I found myself unable to find her after 20 minutes of looking I decided to just go play with makeup at the MAC counter. I swatched this paint pot and it was just so pretty that I decided I haddddd to have it.


I've never owned a paint pot before but I have a couple of the Maybelline color tattoos and I can honestly say that I like this paint pot so much more than those.

Packaging:
Great. Its in a nice sturdy glass jar and the top screws on quite tightly so I don't think it'll end up drying out.


Pigmentation & Consistency:
Greaaattt. This goes on beautifully in my opinion. It goes on much thinner feeling than the color tattoos which is why I like this more. Its a sheer wash of pink but the sparkles are beautifull. They're all different beautiful colors. I love wearing this alone, under another eyeshadow and as a primer. The only problem though with wearing this as a primer is that it ends up creasing at the end of the day. It doesn't bother me too much though but I know people wear these as primers so I imagine that may annoy some people. 

This really isn't doing the sparkles justice. 

Basics:

Pros:
-consistency is much thinner and lighter than the color tattoos. 
-beautiful. seriously. 
-nice packaging

Cons:
-pretty expensive at about 19$
-creases towards the very end of the day.

Would I recommend this?
Yes. Really. This is beautiful as a base or worn alone. I'm not sure how this would look on people with darker skin tones than mine but I know it really really does work on mine. I'd imagine it'd probably look just as nice because the sparkles are what really makes this.


Just get this. Or one of the paint pots. They're great.

Have a good day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pink Wing Pointer