Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Review: L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hour Eyeshadow in Iced Latte + Rimmel Lipstick by Kate Moss in 04

I go to the drugstore and pick up way too many products.
 L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hour Eyeshadow in Iced Latte: 

I keep buying medium brown eyeshadows and really never end up wearing them. I normally wear a dark/bright lip and I don't really like dramatic eyeshadow and dramatic lips paired together on me. I decided that I needdeeeddd a beigey light sort of natural eyeshadow. I was stuck between this and the Maybelline 24hr Color Tattoo in Barely Beige.I chose this and I am so so happy with it!


  
Packaging: Nice, small and effective.This doesn't come with a brush but I have a couple disposable ones that work out just fine. Or you can use your finger if you want. It comes with a little silver stopper thing to place on top.
Consistency & Pigmentation:This goes on so so smooth and nice. It doesn't flake or crease. The powder itself is really soft and nice to touch.As you can see it is very very pigmented. The pigment just clings to whatever it touches.  I also used this as a highlighter on my cheekbones the other day and it works really nicely as that too.
No Flash 
Flash

As you can see it comes out a very pretty shimmery natural color on the eyelids. Did it last 24hrs?I don't know. Thats gross, don't wear makeup for that long! This did last many many hours and I didn't find that it dulled or anything like that.

This cost me about 7$(I had a coupon though that brought it down to 2$)
I really enjoy this shadow :)

Basics:

Pros:
-very pigmented
-soft and nice to touch
-can be used as a highlighter
-longlasting
-inexpensive
-doesn't crease or flake
-good packaging

Cons:
-No applicator

Would I recommend this?Yes!Its a very nice shadow.

Rimmel Lipstick by Kate Moss in 04:

Oh my gooodddnneesssss. Such a dark purple. I saw some youtube beauty guru saying these lipsticks were awesome so I decided to pick one up.I was going to pick up 01 which is a red but I have pretty much every single red shade imaginable so I decided I probably had that one too. HOWEVER, I only have a nude purpley lipstick and a purple tinted lip balm SO, I decided I was in need of a dark purple lipstick!

Packaging: Cute and effective. It has a cute little crown on the top so thats cool.The tube also says Kate with a <3 so thats adorable too.
Consistency & Pigmentation: Niceee and creamy and nicceee! This doesn't really dry my lips or anything like that. The pigmentation is awesome too. How nice and dark is that?Such a pretty plummy color. Its superr. Its exactly what I wanted it to be. This lasts fairly long. Of course it comes off if you drink and eat but whatever, most lipsticks do that. OH, this is also the best smelling lipstick I have ever smelled! Mmm smells pretty and sort of floraly. I love ittt!
Bare lips
Lippystick

This lipstick is also inexpensive. Its like...8$ at CVS and CVS always has cool coupons.  Its absolutely awesome in general and awesome for the price.

Basics:

Pros:
-lovely consistency
-smells good
-pigmented
-long lastng
-inexpensive
-cute packaging

Cons:
The only con I can possibly think of isn't about the product itself. The shade may come off a bit gothy on me because of my pale skin and black hair. Thats pretty much all very dark lipsticks on me though. Whatever, I like it.

Would I recommend this?Yessss. I don't know why someone wouldn't like this lipstick.

Finished look:

Have you guys ever tried either of these products? 

Thats my review for today!Have an goooood night guys!


 




 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pink Wing Pointer