Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Review:EOS Ice Grey circle lens

SKU: Ice Grey
Brand: ( E.O.S )
Diameter : 14.8mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.8mm
Life Span : 1 Year Disposal

I've seen these lenses around in several different shops recently. They caught my interest because of how icy they looked in pictures. I purchased these lenses from Maplelens. This was my first time ordering from that website and I must say the experience was pretty awesome!I found a 15% off coupon which brought the price down quite a bit and their express shipping is only 10$! I'm not the type who can wait 2 weeks for lenses so I usually have to get that. The lenses only took 2 days to get to me which is l o v e l y !
Seriously, what?How friggin' cute and pink is all this?ahhhhhhkjhdfkjdshf!!
Design:8/10 So I was a little tiny bit hesitant in ordering these lenses. I'm not the biggest fan of the whole giant pupil hole thing however I rather liked how these lenses made your eyes look like they had an icy glaze to them. Initially when I first put these lenses in I didn't like it. I thought they just made my eyes odd and murky. However, After wearing them all day today I came to realize that they are actually really nice.I do wish there was more of the incredibly whiteish gray coloring to the lens though.The design is fairly interesting and I get a niceeeee halo effect in them. I also really love the limbal ring. Its thin and sort of spiky. I also think these lenses sort of come off more natural. Or atleast more natural than my new adult greys. These lenses sort of remind me of the rainbow eyes greyish blues that I own. The design at least being sort of spiky and semi opaque.I do really rather like them.
Comfort:9.5/10 Ohhhhhh EOS, how I love youuuuuu. No but really, they are great!EOS lenses feel great on my eyes and I don't even understand at all why because of their low water content. <3
Enlargement:8.5/10 These are 14.8mm lenses. They really no enlarge my eye quite a bit. However, since they are a fairly light and not incredibly opaque lens they don't really appear super enlarging. Not to mention the limbal ring is really thin. But I do like lighter contacts and thin limbal rings I like the enlargement for these lenses.
Overall:8.5/10 I do like these lenses quite a bit even though I didn't really expect to. They are natural and pretty and comfy and icy and YEA.



Hey, you want these babiez?get em' here !

Stay l o v e l y everyone!:)
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pink Wing Pointer