Monday, July 23, 2012

OOTD & things

Collar:Charlotte Russe
"Shirt":That is actually a dress I cut up because I got paint on it and decided it would still work well as a shirt with the painted part cut off. The dress was sold at Urban Outfitters.
Shorts:IM SORRY I LOVE THESE SHORTS. Hand me down.
 Shoes:Zara



So that is what I wore on my birthday yesterday.

I ended up going out to get Sushi with my babe and spending a nice day at home. Not very eventful but I sort of wanted to lazy around on my birthday. I forgot to take a picture of the yummy food but I did take a picture of these cute Soy sauce containers because they look like friends!
The babe lookin' all cute.
Princess Mimi lenses. I did a review for these here 

my failed attempt to get a picture of us together because im too short.
his failed attempt because hes too tall.
Just right!

Anyway, thats it for this update. Stay l o v e l y everyone!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pink Wing Pointer