Monday, August 6, 2012

How much my face costs (too much) + Jessyface's bridal shower.


I saw a pretty interesting post on The Beauty and the Cheap's blog about how much her face costs. Or rather, how much all the makeup she uses daily costs. 
  This is very pic heavy...but all my posts are so here's the norm!


So this is all the makeup I use pretty much daily on my face( I usually don't wear that REVLON eyeshadow to the right but I did that day fairly lightly so I thought it should be includeddddd!I know this is a whole butt load of product but uh...I love all of it.


(these are going to be sort of estimations)
 
Neutrogena healthy skin liquid makeup in natural ivory: about 13$
 Smashbox Photo Finish foundation primer:about 32$
Make Up For Ever HD High Definition powder:about 32$
Skin79 Super+ Orange Triple Function BB Cream:30$
Revlon Colorstay in Siren:10ish$
Dolly Wink Eyebrow Mascara in Mocha: 15ish$?
Dolly Wink eyebrow Powder:15ish?$
Neutrogena Skin Clearing mineral powder in classic ivory:13ish$
Revlon Photoready concealer in light pale:9$
Smashbox anti shine:27$
L'oreal black noir liquid eyeliner: 10$ish
e.l.f candid coral blush:3$
MAC lipstick in..I really do not remember and its not written on the lipstick anymore:15ish$
Maybelline eyeshadow in vanilla:6ish$?I bought it so long ago!
Lancome mascara:free. it was a sample I got from Sephora.

I think thats everything!Lets see....my face costs about...230$!Holy crap!ahhhh!Oh well. I love my makeup :)


Anyway!I also have been planning my sister's bridal shower for the past couple weeks with her other bridesmaids. I thought a lot of the pictures were totally cute so I figured i'd post them!

cutie food!
Presents!
Invitations I illustrated + party favors we madeeee candy filled bird houses!
Pretttttyyy sister
Mah face
Mommom!
Apparently as the maid of honor I'm supposed to hand her presents...so I did.
funny hattt
cakeey

sisterluvv!

Anyway, thats the pictures from that!
Oh..I braided my hair yesterday(I don't normally put it up so I figured i'd show you guys!

Anyway, have a lovely day!
 







 



 
 


 
 


 

 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pink Wing Pointer