Tuesday, August 7, 2012

{Sponsored}Review: Geo Medical Tri-Color Purple CM 905 Circle Lens

Diameter: 14.0mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 year disposal
 
The super duper lovely EyeWantLenses sponsored me this pair of contacts.So a big ol' thank you to them! They are located in Australia and were fairly quick to respond to my questions and the lenses came quite quickly.When i was looking through their selection of lenses (they have a number of lenses available ready stock but also place batch orders) I came across the tri-color purples. My selecting this was sort of random on my part. I didn't have a particular interest in this series but wanted to see how this super natural lens would turn out.

As you can see the lenses came really nicely bubble wrapped with thoughtful instruction and THE CUTEST traveling contact lens case.
Two little friends reaching up to a shooting star!THE CUTESSTTT
The case also came with those special contact lens tweezers. I actually really wanted a pair of those because i've heard they are more sanitary. So...yea i'm pretty excited about tweezers.
Flash
Noooo Flash

 Design:7.5/10: This is actually sort of hard. I do like how natural this design is. The design actually reminds me of Freshlook Colorblends contacts . The thing that I really do not like is the color. The contacts are not very opaque. That purple blends with my natural eye color and makes this dark dark purple color that I just do not like.I do however like the color of the starburst in the middle. That starburst creates a really nice transition into your natural eye color(if you have brown eyes)I really do think these would probably look so pretty on someone with blue eyes since the contacts aren't very opaque. They would probably blend and make some sort of beautiful blue purple color.
Comfort: 8/10 The comfort on these is alright. I don't find Geo lenses particularly comfortable on my eyes. 
Enlargement: 7/10  These are only 14mm so they really aren't meant for iris enlargement butttttt they really do have a noticeable enlargement for that size in my opinion.
HOW YOU DOIN'?

Overall:7.5/10 These are absolutely wonderful if you are looking for a very very natural lens. Seriously, sooooo natural. However, I don't think this is the ideal lens for me. I like lenses that have a fairly natural design with enlargement and vibrant opaque light colors. 

Want these?Get them HERE

derp

Also!The boyfriend got me roses!
Have a lovely night everyone !

 


 







 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pink Wing Pointer