Thursday, August 23, 2012

Review:EOS 2 Tone Neon Brown Circle Lens

Brand: EOS
Diameter : 14.8mm
Water Content : 38%
Base Curve : 8.8mm
Life Span : 1 Year Disposal
Maplelens actually accidentally sent me these instead of the Candy Browns. I can understand the mix up because the two lenses are quite similar in my opinion. When I contacted them about the mix up they let me keep these and promptly sent out the Candy Browns via Fedex Express which was so awesome.

I actually forgot to take a picture of the packaging for these because I didn't expect to keep them. The packaging looks the same as the EOS Candy Browns( review: here) Their stats are the same and everything.
Flash
No Flash

Design:7/10 While I do like how these lenses look on me, I probably would not have ever tried them if I didn't accidentally get them. They are lovely and unique but sort of natural. I am incredibly picky about lenses that aren't super in your face vibrant. I am also very picky about brown lenses.These aren't very vibrant, however they are a nice light pretty brown. I think these look like a natural more blended version of the Candy browns which is why I can understand Maplelens's mix up. The design also reminds me of my G&G Max Pure Pinks( review: here)The color of these is more opaque in my opinion though. I don't know if I would call the brown neon but its a light nice brown.
Comfort:9/10 EOS lenses are quite comfy on my eyes. These are no more or less than usual. They require eye drops after like...6 hours. After that you can probably wear them for a good 2-4 more hours.
Enlargement: 9/10 These are definitely enlarging. For some reason, even though I find these more enlarging than the EOS Candy Browns even though the design is pretty similar. Maybe because the design of these is more blended so it sort of feels like a black lens as well as a brown one?I dunno. I find them enlarging and a bit dolly but natural.
Overall:8/10 I think these lenses are a nice surprise. I would have never tried them if it weren't for accidentally getting them. They are sort of natural and nice. They are comfy and I really do recommend them if you're looking for nice brown lenses with a bit of a pop of color.Or if you sort of like the color of the Candy Browns but not the harsh design. 

Want these? Get em' HERE



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pink Wing Pointer